Explosion at North High,

*source from Daily Breeze*

the breaking news reads that a table cloth caught on fire, propane gas exploded, some cooking equipment exploded, etc etc.

ニュースはこうです。テーブルクロスに燃え移っただのプロパンガスが爆発しただのキッチン用品が爆発しただの色々。

here’s a link to the Daily Breeze regarding this incident.

これは事故に関してのデイリーブリーズのリンク。

you serious?

マジでか?

thats my home school!!

俺の母校やんけ!!

2 comments

comments

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s